We can handle just about anything you throw at us.
And just about anything else that can be done virtually in our remote office.
Running an efficient business takes a lot of time and effort, and our VAs are here to help. No matter what type of business or service you are in, we help keep your calendar clear so you can the day-to-day.
As a new start up or a new SME, you can receive an array of benefits from hiring a VA: no employee-related expenses and no worries concerning downtime. You simply pay for our services by the hour, part-time or for a specific job. Here are just a few things we can help with:
- Bookkeeping, billing & invoicing.
- Receptionist duties : answering calls, checking messages, calling back clients.
- Database building, entry and updates (sales, contacts, CRM, etc.).
- Writing and sending invoices to clients.
- Creating, filing and presenting weekly reports on sales, deliverables, hours and tasks.
- Inbox management : checking email, responding to customer inquiries and managing spam.
- Document Prep : Contract management, quotations, proposals...there is a lot to do. We can securely complete paperwork and manage the documents on the back-end.
Electronic signatures from clients and easy access to retrieve your information is seamless when you virtual assistant is behind you. Whether you are on the road, or in the office, we've got you covered.
- Creating and sending out greeting cards, invitations, newsletters and thank you notes.
- Establishing, updating and managing a calendar of important events.
- Scheduling appointments with clients, businesses and salespeople.
- Preparing training manuals for new staff members or remote workers.
- Composing documents from handwritten drafts, faxes, dictation.
- Proofreading documents and other office materials.
- And many other requested duties.